So what is ‘lean living’?
Well, it’s simply putting everything we have outlined in the previous sections; basically, a set of strategies to make all aspects of everyday life more efficient, structured, and under control… saving time and money and improving health , well-being, and consequently success, fulfillment and happiness.
A ‘lean’ life encompasses; a success mindset, clear vision and purpose, a plan to generate wealth and a legacy, daily routine, determination & persistence, clear goals and milestones, a good environment, the right friends and lovers, and health, fitness, diet and nutrition….
‘Lean Living’ strategies are derived from the principles of ‘lean manufacturing’; a structured, disciplined and forward-looking approach to driving success in everything we do…. in the same way that successful businesses drive their performance forward and continually improve, adapt, and expand.
There are a number of options quickly getting started and implementing these life-changing lean living strategies:
- Do it all yourself using all the free stuff that we provide here, and doing your own research to determine the right detailed approach to take. We really don’t recommend this!
- Check out our recommendations (each section of thus site has, what is in our opinion the single best recommendation for effective development and implementation for the topic being covered; someare free, others require a small investment), sign up and get started!
- We are developing the ultimate step by step program to bring it all together to systematically implement all the strategies to ensure successful implementation, personal growth, and profound improvement to all areas of life…
Watch This Space!
One last thing:
Download your free ‘Lean Living Roadmap’ by clicking on this link now.
The next section is ‘Inspiration’; all our favourite philosophical and motivational quotes to re-inforce a positive mindset….
Subscribe to the Improving Your Life BlogLetter
As well as weekly news, information and updates from the Improving Your Life Network websites, social presence, etc., you will also get:
- Free stuff, offers, and recommendations that we think will be of genuine usefulness or interest to you
- Tips & tricks for healthy, happy, living and continuously improving all aspects of your life
- Motivational and inspirational content and quotes
… and any other cool stuff we come across of relevance and interest: